I almost didn't post this because I'm ashamed of the mess I made off these. I went to strip the paint down, popped them in some acetone for 1 minute, got distracted and came back to a right old mess.
Knowing that even if I could get them separately they would take forever to get here I decided to model and print some new ones.
3 hours later and we are good to go again.
While putting my Cross-RC GC4 together I hit a snag, I could not find a socket that would fit inside the wheel hub anywhere. After two weeks of looking around every hardware store I decided to make and print one.
Works well but I would advise screwing the nut on and of the bolt a couple of times first with a steel socket just to break the nylon lock in first.
You can find the stl file on thingiverse.