After a couple of weeks of slowly gutting the Qualstar Tape Library, while putting any useful parts to one side (this thing was full of stepper motors and metal rods) the beast of a case was ready to come home.
I convinced a good friend with a truck to help and the journey went well enough, that was until we got to the workshop... I measured the 2 door frames it had to go through, I new it was going to be tight, and it was. Both doors has to come off their frames, and it slid through the first frame with mm to spare. The second door was a little tougher, we had to remove around 50 screws from the front and back of the case to shave off the 4mm that the screw heads were adding. I guess I won't be moving anytime soon.
I lock a child inside to give an idea of the scale of this thing.